Who we are
In this section, the term “we” or “us” refers to the website proprietor of Southern Belles Escort Agency.
This statement describes how Southern Belles Escort Agency deals with personal information and any other data you provide to us for example by telephone, email (email@example.com), including attachments and our website (www.southernbelles.co.uk), including the uploading and downloading of content.
If you communicate with us by email please be advised we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to send and read emails through our email server. Only our own emails sent to and received from our email server are secured. Please check with your own email service providers as it is our suggestion that you use similar technology to ensure your emails are as secure as possible.
Any section of our website that sends us information from our forms are also protected by SSL technology.
Southern Belles Escort Agency provides a booking service for clients looking to spend time and companionship with an escort. Any activities that take place during the booking period are solely as a result of agreement between two consenting adults, the client and the escort. For us to be able to do this and for the safety of both the escort and the client, we sometimes need to gather, store and disclose personal information and data.
What information is needed
To assist us in providing a booking facility for clients we will need the following information from you.
- Your full name and address
- If the meeting is taking place at your residential home we may ask you for proof of your address.
- Your contact details, which at the minimum, will include your mobile number (and in the case of an appointment at the client’s residential home a landline number will be required and / or your email address.
- For meetings at a place other than the clients’ residential home we will require in addition to your full name, the full name the venue is booked under, including the room and / or apartment number.
If you are an escort looking to join us will require the following information.
- Your full name
- Your mobile or landline number
- A valid email address
- Your date of birth
- Photo ID to confirm proof of age
- A recent photograph
These details can be given to us by telephone, email or from our website, or a combination of all three delivery methods.
How do we use your personal information
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you and in the event you require a booking, to confirm your identity. We may also use of third party information services for example electoral roll data.
- The information you provide, will be used solely for the purpose of arranging a booking with an escort and therefore we will provide the escort with your full name, the venue address details and your mobile or landline telephone number.
- Your personal information will be used to confirm your identity (and in particular to confirm you are over the age of 18) and liase with you for the purpose of arranging bookings with clients. We undertake to NEVER disclose ANY of your personal information whatsoever to a prospective client.
Sharing of personal data
- We will only share clients personal information with the escort you have chosen for your booking to facilitate the booking.
- We will NEVER share any personal information provided by an escort to any clients.
Storage and security of personal data and how long do we keep it
- For a client: We will document your personal data on our booking form. This information will be kept only until the booking is completed which will usually be when the escort advises us that he/she has left the location. All of your personal information is kept secure at all times using an encryption software device.
- For Escorts: Your personal information is kept secure using encryption devices and this information will only be held by us whilst you are using our services.
Your rights in relation to personal data
- You have the right to request access to your personal information at anytime and to do this please contact us by email or by phone and we will respond within 7 days from receipt of your communication.
Links to external websites
- Where our website links to other websites please be aware that we do not endorse or take any responsibility for the content or subject matter of such sites or any of the information or material contained therein.